Bag Croes Gorff Roka | ROKA Kennington B Crossbody - Burnt Blue (Sustainable Nylon)
Mae bagiau Roka yn dragwyddol boblogaidd.
Mae'r bag hwn wedi ei wneud o boteli plastig wedi eu hailgylchu! Mae'n drawiadol ac yn ymarferol. Mae'n gryf ac yn ysgafn i gario unrhyw beth a phopeth sydd ei angen arnoch chi! Ymarferol a chwaethus ac ar gael mewn lliwiau lawer.
New for Summer 2022, Roka's Nylon Sustainable Kennington B Bag.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. This bag is made using 12-15 recycled bottles.
Roka's goal is to reduce ocean waste and help the world breathe a little easier. By using recycled plastic bottles and less energy than traditional methods, this bag not only holds everything you need, but also makes a big difference in the world!
Less plastic. Less energy. Roka Sustainable.
The front pocket is just the right size, complete with a tucked away zip and trendy vegan pull. Four cotton straps mean you have two different ways to complete your look - carrying your belongings or over the shoulders!
This weather-resistant, durable, light-weight bag is made from recycled nylon material and brings together all the elements necessary for a handy crossbody bag combined with a sleek, trendy, and bold design!
The Kenninton B option is the cutest and safest way to keep track of all your daily needs - mobile phone, keys, wallet, and more!
- Bag measurements approximately 30cm x 27cm x 7cm.
- Strong adjustable strap measures approximately 72cm at its smallest and 135cm at its longest.
- Outer zipped pocket on the front, magneted pocket on the back.
- Zipped bag with a zipped pocket and a mobile phone pocket inside.
Roka take pride in their brand and our products. Here’s a look at what this bag is truly made of.
- Outer material: weather resistant recycled sustainable nylon giving a smooth feel.
- Base material: weather resistant canvas (triple coated)
- Lining material: matte nylon
- Hardware: galvanised, smoked, branded metal.
- Straps: cotton webbing
All Roka products are vegan.
While Roka bags are washable, usually a simple wet sponge does the job. The materials used are designed to be durable and weather resistant. And the straps will become softer and more comfortable with each use.